Understanding the importance of keywords
The driving force of modern online business is traffic. In order to attract traffic, the use of the right keyword is essential. Keyword research is a process of realizing the value of search terms in order to rank high in the search engines and outperform your competitors.
The goal is to help increase the traffic on your website. However, it’s not always about getting visitors to your site, but about getting the right kind of visitors. Keyword research can help you predict shifts in demand, respond to changing market conditions and content that web searchers are actively seeking.
In understanding the concept of keyword research, there are two important principles when it comes to keywords: traffic and competitiveness. Keyword traffic is the number of people who search for a certain keyword on a daily basis. Competitiveness is the number of sites that are trying to rank well with the same keyword.
At first it would make more sense to go with the keywords with more traffic, but actually, that’s not the case. Instead of trying to rank for keywords that are highly competitive, it is much better to find a low competitive search term, even if it packs less traffic.
Therefore, a keyword research tool is a must in the process of building and maintaining an online business. This is where Jaaxy comes in.
Jaaxy Review Summary
Product Name: Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
Founder: Kyle Loudon & Carson Lim
Product Type: Web-based Keyword Research Tool
Price: Free Trial (30 searches), $49/month or $99/month
Great For: Affiliate marketers, bloggers, content marketers, freelancers, website owners, etc. Ideal for: Finding affiliate programs, analyze your website competitors, the position of your articles on google, etc.
Summary: Jaaxy is one of the best keyword research tools in the market. There are definitely some drawbacks, just like any other products do as well. But it’s more beginner-friendly than many other competitors and it has all the essential tools for you to use.
What is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is an online keyword research platform. It’s created by Kyle & Carson, the founders of Wealthy Affiliate platform.
Jaaxy is one of the most friendly keyword research tools in the market.
It only provides you with the necessary data and not ALL the data to confuse you.
On top of that, Jaaxy can also help you research for your niche, domain name, and even affiliate programs.
A Brief Jaaxy Review
Jaaxy gets direct data from Google to let you connect with more people in search engines hence more traffic.
It is the ideal tool if you target search engine traffic or if you are an article marketer.
Jaaxy is the most advanced keyword search tool because:
- No need to download or install any software.
- Super easy to use.
- Provides real time accurate results.
- Saves a lot of time.
Combining jaaxy keyword research tool with a great affiliate program like Wealthy Affiliate you will discover the money making secret which is getting buyer keywords.
Try out Jaaxy yourself. Perform a search below.
Here is an analysis of the main fields used in Jaaxy:
- Keyword: A phrase that users type into search engines to find what they are looking for.
- Average: The average number of searches that the keyword receives per month.
- Traffic: Visits to your site if you achieve first page rankings in the search Engines. If you combine writing quality content with targeted keywords then Google will always find a way to find your article.
- QSR (Quoted Search Results): The number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword. This is the most significant competition metric, gathered quickly in real time, showing how many competing pages are there. A lower number is better as it means lower competition for the specific keyword.
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator): This metric allows you to quickly scan a list of keywords and visually find the ones that are more likely to be better. KQI is based on traffic volume, competition, and estimated ranking results providing a powerful and quick way to interpret keyword lists. Green is Great, Yellow is ok, Red is Poor.
- SEO: A score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page (scale of 1-100, higher =better). This determines whether the keyword quality for SEO rankings.
- Domains: Availability of domains that are related to the keyword.
- Friendly User Interface.
- Accurate information in real time.
- Fast and reliable.
- Online application, no software installation.
- Give more keyword ideas on one search term.
Choose the Jaaxy Plan that Suits You
Jaaxy has 3 Main pricing plan.
Starter = FREE
Pro = $19/month and $199/year
Enterprise = $49/month and $499/year
The Bottom Line
Jaaxy is an awesome keyword research tool that can lead any serious user to online success. It’s an easy to use online application that doesn’t need to be installed onto your computer.
It can also be accessed from anywhere and from any device, smartphone or tablet.
Why not give Jaaxy a try? Start your own personal keyword research with Jaaxy now. Use the keyword research box below!