Today, there are several ways to generate revenue on the web. For this reason, you need to know how to make money writing articles on the Internet. For example, you can offer your freelance services, create your blog, and write sponsored articles.
In the world, many people are using their skills to earn income on the web. Today, there are numerous platforms on the network where people register and offer their services as an editor. You can also create your website, publish sponsored articles, and even sell digital books, programs, courses, etc.
The appeal of this way of generating income is that you can do it from the comfort of your home. That is, setting your work schedule. In other words, you become your boss. Therefore, many internet users live on being editors and selling posts. It is a well-paid occupation if you do it professionally.
How to make money writing articles on the Internet?
To make money writing articles on the Internet, you must have good writing and knowledge in handling programs such as Microsoft Word word processors, content managers like Grammarly, etc. You must also have the ability to follow guidelines, remember that you will write for other people, and adapt to their requirements. Besides, it is essential that you permanently access the Internet and a good computer with all the necessary software.
Here’s how to make money writing articles on the Internet.
1. Create your own blog
If your goal is to make money through your posts, I recommend you have your website. You need to define what you want to write and have knowledge about the subject. This will allow you to write in a simple, fluid, natural way about the topics you master.
It is important to note that although writing on your blog can be unprofitable in the short term, this will change substantially. If you apply SEO techniques, you create quality content that benefits readers. You can bring traffic to your website. This will give you exposure on the Internet, and you can contact other blog owners to write on their pages and vice versa.
If you are a user without knowledge in web design quiet, free software allows you to develop portals with professional finishes. For example, the content managers most commonly used by users are Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress. These are very intuitive applications that take you hand in hand in creating your blog. However, if you’re a budgeted person, you can hire a web designer for that task.
2. Write sponsored articles
When your web portal gets exposure to search engines, bring organic traffic, and have a community around your digital space. Many users are likely to contact you to post their posts or services. Remember that it’s your website, so you decide what to post and not, and of course, the price to charge. In this sense, there is a website called Publisuites, where you can register your portal for anyone interested in writing on it.
It is worth mentioning that many advertisers are looking for websites to promote their products and services to reach more audiences. Therefore, you can use this method to make money while writing on your blog.
3. Write as a freelancer
A freelance writer is a person who works independently, that is, on his own, gets clients who hire him for his services as a writer.
The exciting thing about being a freelancer is that you decide when, where and how you’re going to work. Because they are not fixed occupations and can do it at your pace, meet users’ expectations.
If you work in a disciplined professional way, an editor of articles can get an excellent income. If you are capable of writing posts persuasively, you have a great chance of succeeding in this medium.
Many website owners are looking for people interested in writing to get the most out of their promoted articles. There are even platforms on the Internet where you can offer your services as an editor, including:
• Workana: It is a trendy website where website owners look for professional editor services to write on their blogs. You sign up, you create a profile with all the information and jobs you’ve done.
• Freelancer.com: It is a website where you can register and offer your services as a writer. You need to place the jobs you’ve completed on your profile so that people can verify them.
• Lowpsot: It is a web portal that has become very popular in recent years, currently has more than 45,000 editors. It works similarly to Workana.
• Textbroker: It is another platform that allows you to make money writing articles. You have 15 years in the market. Besides, you can write for various companies globally, social networks, publishers, etc.
4. Create eBooks
After your website is known and you have a significant number of subscribers registered, the next step is to develop a digital book on the topic you’re addressing. Readers are interested in materials about practical advice, which help them meet their needs.
In this sense, I present to you the online platforms where you can sell your e-book.
• Amazon Kindle: It is considered one of the best portals to sell digital books. The strength of this digital space is that it reaches many users on the Internet. Therefore, the exposure of your product is guaranteed. It is an excellent option to make money.
• Lulu: It is a website that allows you to market your e-book. If you have difficulty making your book, it offers you tools to do it. To do this, you will have to cancel a sum of money to use its system and create your product.
• Blurb: It is another online software that helps you create and sell your digital book, is characterized by being very intuitive and offering professional finishes.
• Payhip: It is an email marketing website that allows you to market any product, including e-books. The platform charges you a 5% commission for the sales made. Currently, the company has more than 140,000 sellers around the world. I recommend you visit its portal.
In short, knowing how to make money writing articles online, you have an overview of the different options to generate revenue by offering your services as an editor. Therefore, you need to have a blog and start writing about a topic you master. Remember to use SEO techniques the user-friendly, friendly, and respectful language with your readers. On the other hand, you can offer your services as a writer on the following platforms, including Workana, Lowpsot, to name a few. You can also create and market your eBooks on different online sales portals like Lulu and Amazon Kindle.